Friday, April 24, 2009

Dress Made By Cinderella Tk Maxx

Opening!

Saaaaaalve!!
Finalmente ci siamo, questo blog può venire alla luce.
Per chi non mi conosce, sono Darko (Obviously not her real name).
I'm interested in themes of "uncomfortable and / or mysterious" for several years now, since we say the Internet has become a global phenomenon accessible to everyone they know. In this minute space
talk about what strikes me, of news and updates, but there are references to "historic" and dated, accompanied by my thoughts and my assumptions.
premise, for those who already wanted to pull back from reading it, which I will address more issues conspiracy theorists and paranoid , as some like to call them.
Yes, because I consider myself a conspiracy proudly visionary.
This is not to say that I believe smurfs and puppets of the children who come to life, I will try to treat every subject with the utmost seriousness tagging, comparing and refuting every idea and theory that will pass to me and to you readers in mind.
Regarding the comments, I will publish any response, IF 'IS NOT OFFENSIVE, DO NOT attempt the battle, is not threatened or offensive.
This is because we have some examples of blogs dealing with issues "special" by applying a total censorship who disagrees with the allegations. You will not be so, but only if the person who disagrees will be polite and interested. ADVISED.
That said, I am going to publish the first article of this new blog, which I'll discuss in the conference held in Milan Sunday, April 19, 2009, topics mainly: Chemtrails & Masonry, with speakers Rosario Marciano & Paolo Franceschetti.

0 comments:

Post a Comment