Saturday, April 25, 2009

High Hard Cervix 8 Dpo

Climate Change Conference

As expressed between yesterday evening and Last night, I firmly believe that there is a change of climate in place, through iteration of chemical aerosols in the atmosphere and its phenomena.
speech hated by disinformation, that says enough eyes and a good dose of common sense, here is more realistic than ever.
By the time they were published and circulated a series of videos that leave no room for doubt, on action of these aircraft in our skies.
unidentified aircraft, aircraft of our national companies and non-military aircraft, I do not think is really important to distinguish, is important is to understand what they are doing up there.
Historical Memory, observe the evolution of the chemtrails, the movement and behavior of the aircraft, is essential if you want to know what happens.
Carry a video, which I think leaves little room for imagination and to his discredit. The carry-over because it is filmed by me and so I can personally guarantee its authenticity.
Assembly and publication are Tanker Enemy, whom I thank.
You can find it on youtube channel here Committee.


0 comments:

Post a Comment