Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Why Are There Brown Flakes In My Period

Gratificazioni

I have some doubts that pollute my sense of identity.
I make a variety of things that I pile up in the head and in my agenda (which seems to be the diary of a schizophrenic): various volunteer jobs, institutional, blogs, radio, free collaborations, psycho here, a paragraph there, psycho from below upward, and psycho ....
L ' only recent feedback clear, clear, unequivocal, cross, enthusiastic, full of gratitude .. I had to 10 spiedini d'involtini di carne alla palermitana che ho preparato sabato scorso e che, in realtà, grondavano non solo di olio buono ma di amore puro, che ho distribuito tra vicini di casa e parenti vari. Bravo, bene, bis! Buonissimi! Deliziosi, fantastici. Sei un grande! Meno male che ci sei!

Ho deciso: straccio tutto e divento cuoco.

0 comments:

Post a Comment