Saturday, January 29, 2011

Creative Seating Chart Ideas

Amicidamare... seconda parte

"Io faccio le ferie quando cazzo voglio, e quest'anno le farò a luglio".
"Marcello, non essere impulsivo, rifletti un attimo".
"Riflettere io? Ma se dieci minutes ago in the throes of a convulsion have nearly slammed the phone down that bitch to your friends, friends of friends ... 'I am ....".
"Marcello, will you be silent for a minute and do not scream otherwise neighbors have something to talk about all week. Listen to me. "
" Lucy I'm listening. I listen to myself, now, and I am a beast. Not only ruined me from vacation two months ago, I, I leave that I need to rest. Do not like them, parasites of the worst kind. But you remember them, Lucy? They have not lifted a finger. Did he ever said my lady, "I can help you wash the dishes? Can I help you dry clothes?" They never said "tonight we will offer?", Even at the supermarket gli ingenui hanno capito che quelle misere 30 euro avrebbero potuto uscirle di tasca propria. Miserabili. Sono miserabili scrocconi. SCRO CCO N I!!! E pure stronzi. Lei che sembra Nefertiti con il ducotone in faccia pure in spiaggia, lui con quel panzone e la pipa sempre in bocca quando non l’apre per sparare cazzate filosofeggianti! Ma rilassatevi! Godetevi la vita, gli amici, il mare. Nooo! Piantano le tende da noi, si sentono i marchesi di Belgioioso e rompono i cog…"
"Zitto!!! Adesso me ne vado, eh? Non mi vuoi ascoltare, urli, sei tu il cafone, scusa Marcello, ma te lo meriti eh!"
"Fammi finire, donna pia, e se non ti piaceva il cafone potevi continuare con Luca trent'anni fa all'Università. Magari a quest’ora avevi anche tu una cattedra ma all’Università non a scuola media e te lo sposavi pure. Non c'ha la casetta al mare ereditata dal nonno, il prof, ma i suoi 2-3 milioni in banca l'amico se li tiene stretti. Fammi finire, Lucia e non fare la finta tonta. Io non li voglio. Non voglio lei, non voglio lui, non voglio Jessica la velina, non voglio quella specie di gigolò palestrato a casa mia, come cavolo si chiama? Pamelo, Pablito, Paturnio?
“Palomo”.
“Ecco, appunto, Palomo. Non cedo il mio materasso a Palomo e a nessun’altro. Hai capito? A nessuno. Te li ricordi gli amichetti alle tre di notte a suonare il campanello, ubriachi fradici? Come to us for a ride in the country, we saw a cute little place, we know that you do not like the noise. Mind if we come back in a couple of hours? Of course, Nefertiti, sporting well botox your belly with your hand in the disco that we are here we can relax. At three o'clock. At three are back. I do me the holiday in July, Treasury and opportunists with no friends who call you just to fuck. It is an understatement. I closed. Stop ".
"Marcello, the mattress is uncomfortable and scassatissimo a model distance and will clean, I know, at the end of vacation, maybe someone will pay, but they do, come on, are not so uncivilized. Do not tolerate them and even I agree with you that they are appropriate and that friendship is another What and who are the worst type of people, rich and freeloaders, but I remember one thing. It tells you nothing of the name "Andrea"? I remind you that Andrea will be out of contract in June, will be "more to them them, or they," my husband, my feelings from Robinhood proletarians, and Luke is his boss, his mentor, his mammasantissima, her baron, call it what you like. It seems to me not to say anything else. "
"Lucia, Andrea is fed up like me, can not stand him either, he's tired to bring the bags, he's tired of writing articles and even books, that if there was your friend Andrea Luke teaches at the University of Canicattì.
"If there was no Andrew, there would be a Francis, a Luisa, a Giuseppe any. Do not fool ourselves. Do you know where your son now? Did you know? "
" I know. "
"Well, you refreshing ideas. Our son is still at this time in the library searching for material for the conference of Luca in Canberra. Prepare the slides, as well. It will bring the bag, we know this, but Luke will be in six to seven years in retirement and Andrea will be pointed out, it will be made known. If they do not go, if it were so tired, as you say, would have already sent to that country for any part time in a call center to sell vacuum cleaners, do not you think? Canberra And your son would go there ever. Do not project, Marcello, your frustrations on your child. If you, are I have not been able to reach certain levels, from this possibility, Andrea, and two weeks at sea in July may be a possibility. It 's so, Marcello. Bite the bullet and think about your son. "
"Lucy, you know what it's called where I come from, what is? Blackmail. Moral, academic, but increasingly it is blackmail. And we are of collusion. That's it. "
"Blackmail is ... a friendly exchange, Marcello. A compromise. Remember, I do not want to tell you more, not to project your anger and your jealousy over Julie and her husband. Use them instead as they will use the house of your grandfather. "
"Lucy, you know that this thing makes me very badly, you know, I can not tolerate it. The big fish eat small fish and small fish have to sell the dignity to be a bit 'bigger. Can I ask why have you put all of a sudden the phone call that set of bones, skin, lips and silicone instead of just say ok, fine, or to put her permanently in that country?
"Marcello, I had a fit of anger, I went out the words, the degree of hypocrisy and opportunism of Giuliana is incredible. I wanted to talk to you, I wanted to understand what was best for us. You know, implicit in his words I hear the tone of one who turns to a waitress. I've often felt like during those six days. You snorted and did you all realize that because I do not like them and nodded at every fucking Giuliana, in any highbrow discourse of Luke, while I washed the dishes. Marcello, they know that we hate them. But the sunny terrace and islands in front and the scent of orange blossoms, they do not have them, we ensure there is Andrea in the middle. My son deserves a better future of our past. "
"Lucy, do you remember when we played with Andrea on the terrace and there was my grandfather, my father, my mother was angry because we had dirty feet of sand? And the spaghetti sauce and fried eggplant, you remember them? I love that house and I want to defend it. I want not to be dirtied, in every sense, you understand me, Lucy? ".
"Sure, Marcello. Come on, do not baby, dry those tears that I cry and otherwise in a little 'back to Andrea. Mica we can see in these conditions. "
"Lucia, I change the mattress, then, when they go away? We bought a new "
" Ok Marc. The change ".



0 comments:

Post a Comment