Friday, January 28, 2011

Tarak Mehta Ka Ulta Chasma

Amicidamare



"Hello Lucy, how are you my friend? You know, I wanted to tell you that I was fine those six days at home, at sea, too bad we had to run away ... we had already booked the plane by a piece of ... ' however.
your kindness, your sympathy, then your husband ... ... a treasure. Despite nicely burp after meals that joker-...- and Russia as a very nice trombone at night. What a laugh the time we closed out the house at three in the morning, when me and Luke we came back from disco ... that joker! We had to play five minutes a bell, remember darling? What Friends!
We ate very well, the fish every day ... those spaghetti with sea urchins were stratospheric, dear! And then at night pizza, the best wines, and ice cream were fantastic ... those who wag your husband that last afternoon when we all went happily to the supermarket! I had almost believed the fact that his cash does not pass! You are extraordinary people, warm, funny and your terrace is charming islands. I do not know how to thank my friend.
the way, dear, because in July there you go, I thought I'd be able to enjoy your home for a couple of weeks, if we can, of course, darling. But if you is a problem, tell me. Not offends me. I understand that you might be jealous of his stuff ... tell me, dear, do not be problems. Although we have already made the tickets and join us with my daughter Jessica Palomo, her boyfriend, you know that moretto who met in the course of spinning? Jessica found four tickets super price, baby.
course at the end of two weeks we'll take care to clean everything. You'll keep your home immaculate as you, for that matter.
Ah wanted to tell you that because, you know, kids want their privacy, I thought I'd give them a big room and we feel "big" in the small one. What do you think, dear, is not it a good idea?
I think for your husband, there are no problems, no? Both works in July, right? No? No? No?
Lucia? Lucy? Pronto? Pronto? Ci sei? Forse c'รจ un'interferenza! Questi telefoni! Pronto!! Pronto!! Luciii?!?!?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment